Wednesday 4 October 2017

Autonmous:-MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy I year II semester Regular and I semester supplementary Results, Aug 2017

All the autonomous PG students (MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy) are here by informed that the following External Examinations results are published here for information. The last date for Recounting / Revaluation is 10.10.2017

1. M.Pharmacy I year II semester Regular, Aug 2017           -  Results T Sheets


2. M.Pharmacy I year I semester supplementary, Aug 2017  -  Results T Sheets

3. M.Tech I year II semester Regular, Aug 2017                  -  Results T Sheets

4. M.Tech I year I semester Supplementary, Aug 2017         -  Results T Sheets

5. MBA I year II semester Regular, Aug 2017                      -  Results T Sheets

6. MBA I year II semester Supplementary, Aug 2017            - Results T Sheets


SD/- XXXX
Controller of Exams